Monday 18 February 2008

Yeah!

Hello!

So I was thinking about Chinese whispers, and I realised that the word 'lie' is in 'believe'. Ha Ha. So I was thinkin maybe we could do something saying that believing rumours is the same as believing lies.





But yeah, as you can see these are a bit tacky, so I think I'll leave that idea for a while. Someone's probably done something similar before anyway.

I then thought about the term grapevine, and how it was strange (apparently grapevines were used to communicate with during the American civil war). This lead me onto that song that Marvin Gaye sang.

What if Marvin heard wrong? What if his girl wasn't going to dump him, what if it was just a rumor? (who would want to dump Marvin Gaye, he has the voice of an angel...)

So anyway i thought that maybe the copy could be written from the point-of-view of his girlfriend, it could go something like this:



Get it? Because, like, hes wrong because she isn't going to dump him, and she's wrong because hes not gay, thats just his name!

Wow. So yeah, I reckon we need a name for this campaign, I was thinking maybe just calling it 'the grapevine campaign', maybe its a bit boring and obvious. But I made a quick logo anyway. It has a grape on it, cos, like, its called grapevine...



Anyway. Thats about it from me.

x

Kyle

No comments: